In case you get a connection error while activating the QuickBooks application from the App Directory in Back Office (as seen in image below), please follow the instructions below in order to have it activated successfully.
1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online Plus account in your browser and select the Settings gear (⚙️) icon in the top right corner.
2. Go to Account and Settings
3. Select the Expenses section and then find Purchase orders.
4. Turn on the Use purchase orders setting (toggle should be green) and then select the Save button below.
5. Once saved, please go back to your Back Office App Directory and try activating the QuickBooks application again.
6. If you are still having issues after following these steps, please contact email@example.com