In case your Dejavoo Z11 terminal lost connection with your POS after the latest terminal firmware update, please follow the steps below in order to reconfigure your credit/debit card terminal. as your Dejavoo RegID and AuthKey may have been changed.
- Reach out to your merchant service provider and obtain a new RegID and AuthKey for your Dejavoo 11 terminal.
- Log in to your POS and select the menu in the top left corner.
- Select Settings -> Terminal Setup
- Select your Dejavoo terminal in the row that it appears. Save your old RegID and AuthKey just in case, and then enter your new RegID and AuthKey in place of the previous ones.
- Select the Submit
- Select Done
- Once reconfigured, we recommend to perform a test transaction on your DejaVoo terminal within the POS, in order to be 100% sure that everything is set properly.
- If you are still having issues after following these steps, please contact email@example.com