1. Download the driver for the receipt printer that is connected to your cash drawer by following the steps in the following article: https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011952547-Installing-Driver-for-Windows-Printers
2. Open the eHopper POS app on your Windows device and log in to your account.
3. Open the left menu and click Settings.
4. Click Cash Drawer
5. Click Search for cash drawer on the top right of the screen.
3. In the list of printers that appear, select the printer that the cash drawer is connected to.
4. Tap the Test link to the right of the selected printer. If the drawer opens, it is properly set up.
5. Tap the DONE to confirm settings.
6. The drawer should now open upon each transaction.