Table of Contents
- Available starting from Release 0.24.2 (targeted for July 15, 2020).
- Save time and manual work by having eHopper automatically print kitchen receipts to your kitchen printer(s) as soon as online orders come in.
- Must have installed the eCommerce app from the App Directory or have created/upgraded to an OmniChannel account, and have an online site set up. For more info on this, please see
- Must have kitchen receipt printing set up. For more details, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009811693-Directional-Printing-for-Kitchen-Printers
1. In Back Office, go to Settings--->Store Settings in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the store that is synced with your online site.
3. Click on the Receipt tab on the top of the screen.
4. Select the Kitchen Receipt checkbox if not already enabled.
5. Select the Auto-print kitchen receipts for new online orders checkbox that appears. Select it to have kitchen receipts automatically printed from your receipt printer as soon as you receive an online order.
6. In the Select a register for receipt printing drop-down that appears, select the existing register that you would like to enable this option for.
7. Click the DONE button to save.
8 Log in to POS and synchronize.
- Now, when online orders come in to the POS, the kitchen printer(s) you set up from https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009811693-Directional-Printing-for-Kitchen-Printers will automatically print out kitchen receipts from the selected store and register.