If after attempting to log in to the eHopper app, the log in screen is frozen, saying "Your account has been upgraded," please follow the below steps.
1. Clear the cache and cookies on the device. To do so, please follow the steps in https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000494747-Troubleshooting-Issues-Logging-In-to-eHopper
2. Return to the eHopper app and before logging in, tap 10 times on the eHopper logo.
3. Select PROD
4. Where the URL is displayed ( https://pos.ehopper.com/ ), put the cursor right after the last / and enter the new version number of your eHopper account, followed by another /
5. Select Save and then log in to the POS.
6. Open the left menu, select Settings and then reconnect your printer, cash drawer, and terminal in Printer Setup, Cash Drawer Setup, and Terminal Setup.