1. Must have Freedom account.
2. Must have selected Poynt from Payment Gateway drop-down menu in Store Settings of Back Office.
3. The printer you are connecting the drawer to (whether the Bixolon SRP-Q302, Star TSP100 LAN, or eHopper BTP-R180II printer), must be turned on and properly set up in eHopper.
4. The Poynt device should be turned on.
Connecting eHopper Cash Drawer to Receipt Printer
1. Connect the cash drawer to BTP-R180II printer via the RJ12 connector.
2. The cash drawer is ready to operate.
Setting Up eHopper Cash Drawer on POS
1. Log in to eHopper POS
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Cash Drawer
3. Tap Search for cash drawer.
4. In the list that appears, select the eHopper Cash Drawer.
5. Tap Test link to the right of the selected printer. If drawer opens, it is properly set up.
6. Confirm cash drawer settings by tapping DONE.
7. Cash drawer is ready for usage in application.