Table of Contents
- To access, select Reporting--->Loyalty Report in the left navigation menu.
- In the Loyalty Report, each date that at least one loyalty action occurred appears in a separate row.
- You can filter loyalty data in the report by one or more stores from the Store filter and then selecting the Search button (or the Enter key on your keyboard).
- You can filter loyalty data by a specific date range by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- View data in the Loyalty Report, including:
- Each row under the Date column displays the date that at least one loyalty action took place.
- The New Visits column displays the number of new loyalty customers who ordered on each date.
- The Repeat Visits column displays the number of repeat loyalty customers who purchased on each date.
- The Amount Redeemed column displays the total monetary amount of rewards that were redeemed by loyalty customers on each date.
- The total amount of New Visits, Repeat Visits, and Amount Redeemed from all dates on the screen combined appears on the bottom of the report.
- Each column can be sorted by selecting their respective column headers.
- Export the Loyalty Report to a .csv file by selecting the Export button and then on the download to open the report.
Customer List Loyalty Reporting
- To access, select Customers--->Customer List in the left navigation menu.
Customer Details Loyalty Reporting
- To access, select Customers--->Customer List in the left navigation menu, select the row of the customer whose details you would like to view, and then select the Loyalty tab on the top of the screen.
Order Details Customer Reporting
- To access, select Orders in the left navigation menu and then select the row of the order that you would like to view loyalty details on.
Loyalty Reporting in POS
For info on loyalty reporting in POS, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017780434