Due to Chrome certificate updates, there may be a conflict with Pax and Chrome integration on Windows devices. Please follow the following process to resolve:
1. Copy the following without spaces (and with including --): --ignore-certificate-errors
2. Right click on the Google Chrome Icon on your PC desktop and choose to Run as Administrator.
3. Select the Properties option.
4. In the Target: field, input the cursor at the end of the path (right after .exe") and select the space-bar on your keyboard to add a space.
5. Paste --ignore-certificate-errors in that spot.
6. Select the Apply button.
7. Select OK on the same popup
8. Close Google Chrome and restart your computer.
9. Once your computer is restarted, reopen Chrome and log in to https://pos.ehopper.com
10. In the left navigation menu, go to Settings--->Terminal Setup
11. If a terminal is already displayed, delete the row.
12. Click the Add Terminal button.
13. Input the Serial Number of your PAX Terminal and click Submit
14. Click Accept Certificate
15. On the new tab that pops up in your browser, click Advanced.
16. Click Proceed to (unsafe)
17. Click Done on the Terminal Setup screen.
- Your Pax device should now be able to accept payments.