Connecting Star TSP143IIIU Lightning Printer to iPad
1. Connect the lightning cable to the lightning port on the iPad.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the USB port on the printer (leftmost side).
3. Turn the printer on by pushing down the "l" on the side of the printer.
Setting Up Star TSP143IIIU Lightning Printer for iPad in POS
1. Open the eHopper POS app on the iPad and log in to POS.
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Printer Setup
3. On the Printer Settings screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
4. The printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off the box(es) of whichever one(s) you would like to set up your printer to print.
Note: For kitchen receipts to print, you must select the Kitchen Receipt option in the Receipt tab of your Back Office Store Settings.
- For info on setting up directional printing for your kitchen printers, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009811693-Directional-Printing
5. Choose either 80mm or 58mm as the paper width for both printer types.
6. The option Print Test Page will appear to the right of the printer. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
7. Confirm your printer settings by tapping the DONE button. The printer should now be set up to work on your tablet.