1. Go to your iPad Settings and tap Bluetooth.
2. Connect to the Star TSP100-173CBB printer.
3. Log in to the eHopper POS app on the iPad.
4. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Printer Setup
5. On Printer Settings screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
6. The TSP143lllBl printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off the box(es) of whichever one(s) you would like to set up the printer to print.
Note: For kitchen receipts to print, you must select the Kitchen Receipt option in the Receipt tab of your Back Office Store Settings.
- For info on setting up directional printing for your kitchen printers, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009811693-Directional-Printing
7. Choose either 80mm or 58mm as the paper width for one or both printer types.
- If there is currently no paper in the printer, input the paper roll into the Elo printer.
8. The option Print test page will appear to the right of the printer. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
9. Confirm your printer settings by tapping the DONE button.
- The printer should now be set up to work in eHopper.
Note: All external printers that are compatible with eHopper on iPads will work with the Elo device as well: eHopper BTP-R180II, Star TSP100 LAN, and Star Bluetooth TSP650II. For set up instructions, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/115002749328-iPad