Table of Contents
- To log in to Back Office, you must navigate to bo.ehopper.com in a Google Chrome browser, and then input your Account ID, email, and password.
- You can log out of Back Office from the left navigation menu.
- If you were using another eHopper account on the device, you will need to clear your cache and cookies and reload the page in order to log in to the current account. Otherwise, you will receive an error message.
1. Navigate to bo.ehopper.com in a Google Chrome browser.
2. On the login screen, input your Account ID, which you received in your Welcome email.
3. Enter your Email and Password that you used when signing up for eHopper.
- If you forgot your password, select the Forgot Password link.
- If you have not yet created an account, click the signup link to create one.
- To log out of Back Office, open the left navigation menu and tap Logout.
For info on logging in and out of POS, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/218722338-Logging-In-and-Logging-Out-of-POS