Connecting Internal Printer to Device
1. Scan for Bluetooth devices in the tablet Settings.
2. Select to pair tablet with the internal printer.
Setting up Internal Printer on POS
1. Log in to POS.
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Printer Setup
3. On Printer Settings screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
4. The printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off the box(es) of whichever one(s) you would like to set up your printer to print.
Note: For kitchen receipts to print, you must select the Kitchen Receipt option in the Receipt tab of your Back Office Store Settings.
5. Choose either 80mm or 58mm as the paper width for both printer types.
6. The option Print Test Page will appear to the right of the printer. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
7. Confirm your printer settings by tapping the DONE button. The printer should now be set up to work on your tablet.