Table of Contents
- You are unable to use multiple eHopper accounts (with different Account ID's) on the same device simultaneously. If you try to log in to another account after previously logging in with one account, you will receive an error message.
- To resolve, you will need to either clear the cache and cookies of your Chrome browser (if logging in on Chrome) or clear the cache for the eHopper POS app (if logging in to POS on the app).
A) Back Office
A) If using eHopper in Chrome browser, clear cache and cookies on Chrome.
1. Close the browser window you are currently using eHopper on.
2. Navigate to your Chrome browser History.
3. Select Clear browsing data.
4. Make sure Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are selected and then select the CLEAR DATA button.
5. Go back to bo.ehopper.com and log in with the Account ID of the account you want to use on the device.
B) If using the eHopper POS App, clear cache of the app.
1. Go to Settings on your device.
2. Select Apps.
3. Select eHopper.
4. Select CLEAR CACHE or CLEAR DATA.
5. Open the eHopper POS app and log in with the credentials of the account you want to use on the app.
Note: An alternative is to uninstall and then reinstall the app (all data will be saved).