Table of Contents
This report shows transaction information from tips provided to each employee for any selected time range.
Whenever you process cash discounts, the system will display the info in the Merchant Fee Programs Report and Z Report.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Merchant Fee Programs Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter surcharges and cash discounts by store from the Store drop-down menu or by Fee Type (either Cash Discount or Surcharge) from that drop-down.
- You can filter them by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu or selecting a custom range. The default will be Today.
- View Merchant Fee Program info, including:
- the Name of the surcharge or cash discount fee
- the Fee Type: Either "Cash Discount" or "Surcharge"
- the Rate of the surcharge or cash discount that was charged.
- the total Order Amount from orders where customers were charged the surcharge or cash discount.
- the total Collected Fee from the surcharge or cash discount for all customers
- Sort by individual columns by selecting the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Merchant Fee Programs Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open it.