Table of Contents
This report shows information on all surcharges charged during transactions.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Merchant Fee Programs Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can customize which columns you would like displayed in the report by selecting the Set Columns drop-down field and then selecting the checkbox next to each column you would like to include.
- The columns in the Merchant Fee Program Report includes:
- the Name of the surcharge
- the Rate of the surcharge
- the total Order Amount from orders where surcharges were applied.
- the total Collected Amount from surcharges on all transactions within the selected filters.
- You can filter surcharges by store from the Store drop-down menu.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- Sort by individual columns by selecting the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Merchant Fee Programs Report by selecting the Export button and then click on the download to open it.