1. Make sure the printer is turned off and then hold down the Feed button, while pressing the power on until the self-test page prints.
2. When the page pauses, press again on the Feed button and then release.
3. A Main Menu will appear with options. Use the Ethernet Configuration option by pressing the Feed button 7 times and then holding.
4. When the Ethernet Configuration menu appears, use the Set DHCP option by pressing the Feed button 5 times and then holding.
- It should then print "Interface is Configuring" and then pause for 45 seconds.
5. When the DHCP menu appears, use the DHCP Enable option by pressing the Feed button 2 times and then holding.
6. In the next menu, use the Exit With Save option by pressing the Feed button 2 times and then holding.
- It should print "Saving config, please wait....", followed by "Configurations have been saved, please repower the printer"
7. Perform another self-test by repeating Step 1. This time, it should pause in the middle and say "Configuring," while the printer searches for the IP address. It should then continue printing the self-test, including the located IP Address.
8. In the Communication Interface section of the self-test, next to DHCP, it should now say "Enabled."