If you cannot remember your password when logging in to Back Office at bo.ehopper.com, there are two ways to reset it: either through your email or your PIN #.
Resetting Back Office Password Through Email
1. On the Back Office login screen, select the here link where it says Forgot password? Click here.
2. On the next screen, enter the email address associated with your account and click Reset.
3. You will receive an email that will allow you to reset your password.
Resetting Back Office Password Through PIN #
1. On the Back Office login screen, select the here link where it says Did not setup your password? Click here.
2. Enter your PIN # (provided in your eHopper Welcome email)
3. Enter what you would like to be your new password in the Create new password and Confirm new password fields
4. Click the Submit button.
5. You can now log in to Back Office with your newly created password.