In the Store Transfer Report, you can view information on all items transferred from one store to another during a specified time period.
- To access, select Reporting--->Store Transfer Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can customize which columns you would like displayed in the report by selecting the Set Columns drop-down field and then selecting the checkbox next to each column you would like to include.
- The columns in the Store Transfer Report include:
- item’s ID
- item's Ref Num,
- store the item was transferred out of in the Store Out column
- store it was transferred into in the Store In column
- Total Qty of the item transferred
- Total Cost of the transferred item
- Date the item was transferred
- Employee who performed the transfer.
- You can filter items by Store Out, Store In, and Employee in their respective drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- Search for transfer data on a particular item by inputting its title or code in the search box.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Store Transfer Report by clicking the Export button and then clicking on the download to open it.