In the Store Transfer Report, you can view information on all items transferred from one store to another during a specified time period.
- To access, select Reporting--->Store Transfer Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter items by Store Out, Store In, and Employee in their respective drop-down menus.
- Filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- Search for transfer data on a particular item by inputting its title or code in the search box.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- View information in the Store Transfer Report, including the:
- item’s ID
- item's Ref Num,
- store the item was transferred out of in the Store Out column
- store it was transferred into in the Store In column
- Total Qty of the item transferred
- Total Cost of the transferred item
- Date the item was transferred
- Employee who performed the transfer.
- Export the Store Transfer Report by clicking the Export button and then clicking on the download to open it.