Table of Contents
The PO Receiving Report shows details regarding the retrieval of stock of each item in a company's store(s).
1. Must be a Freedom Package customer and have downloaded the PO Receiving app in the App Directory.
2. Can only review PO Receiving data on stores you have been assigned to by an Administrator.
- Access by selecting Reporting--->PO Receiving Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter items by their Vendor, the store where item(s) were received (Store In), and the Employee who reported the retrieval in their respective drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- Search for PO Receiving data on a particular item by inputting its Product ID, Product Name, Product UPC Code, Product SKU, PO Receiving ID, or Ref Num of PO Receiving in the search box.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on that column's header.
- View information in the PO Receiving Report, including the:
- item’s ID
- item's Ref Num
- item's Vendor
- store the item was received in in the Store In column
- Total Qty of the item received
- Total Cost of the received item from the vendor
- Date the item was received
- Employee who enacted the retrieval of the item.
- By selecting a specific row in the report, you can view additional information about that stock retrieval on the PO Receiving Details screen. There, you can view info on each received item's:
- UPC (barcode)
- Vendor SKU
- UOM (unit of measurement) that item measured and received in. This column only appears when reporting on ingredients that were received.
- Export the PO Receiving Report (with the particular info you chose from search criteria, filters and sorting) to a CSV file by clicking the Export button and then clicking on the download to open it.