Table of Contents
Users who process credit card payments and collect tips can manually close the batch on all registers that are set up with a PAX terminal, charging the customers' credit cards and sending the money to your bank.
1. Must have been assigned a Sales Manager role.
2. In Back Office, after going to Settings--->Store Settings--->Tips tab, the Tips check box should be checked.
3. PAX Terminal must be set up from in POS and then selected from the Payment Gateway drop-down menu after going to Settings--->Register Settings--->choose register--->Payment Gateway tab in Back Office.
4. You can only close transactions that were processed on the terminal the register you are currently using was set up on.
1. Click on Tips in the left navigation menu.
- On the Tips screen, filter data by specific Stores or Employee in their respective drop-down menus.
- For each order, view the order Status, Order ID, Store, Register, Price, Date, Employee who took the order, and Tips provided to the particular employee.
- If no tips were given, there will be a blank line in the Tips column.
- Click on a particular order to view additional order details.
2. Close batch on all orders on the screen, in addition to all tips from credit/debit cards by selecting the Close Batch button, sending money from the customers' card to your bank.
Note: You can only close transactions that were processed on the terminal the register you are currently using was set up on.
- Select the Save Orders button to save all transactions currently on the screen for closing later.
- If you would only like to close certain orders on the screen, click on the leftmost box next to the order row(s) you want to charge and then select the Close Orders button.