Users who process credit card payments and collect tips can manually close the batch on all registers that are set up with a PAX terminal, sending the money to the their bank.
1) Must have been assigned a Sales Manager role.
2) In Back Office, after going to Settings--->Store Settings--->Tips tab, the Tips check box should be checked.
3) PAX Terminal must be set up from in POS and then selected from the Payment Gateway drop-down menu after going to Settings--->Register Settings--->choose register--->Payment Gateway tab in Back Office.
To Close Batch:
1) Click on Tips in the left navigation menu.
- On the Tips screen, filter tips by specific Stores or Employee in their respective drop-down menus.
- For each order, view the order Status, Order ID, Store, Register, Price, Date, Employee who took the order, and Tips provided to the particular employee.
- If no tips were given, there will be a blank line in the Tips column.
- Click on a particular order to view additional order details.
2) Select which orders you would like to close the batch on by clicking on the leftmost box next to the order row.
3) Close batch on all selected orders by selecting Close Batch.