You can use Payin and Payout options in in eHopper when handling cash.
Cash operations are available for users with Administrator and Manager roles.
- To use this feature, select ‘Payins/Payouts’ in the left navigation menu and the screen will open.
- You can view the amount of cash the system expects to be in your cash drawer on the right of 'Cash In Drawer'.
- You can select the desired operation of either Payin or Payout.
- When using the Payin option, input the amount of cash you would like to have paid in.
- When using the Payout option, input the amount of cash you would like to have paid out. and add any applicable notes.
- You can add notes with either option by selecting 'Add Notes'.
- You cannot payout an amount larger than what is listed in the 'Cash In Drawer' field.
- You can payin more than the amount available in your cash drawer.
- Positive amounts in your cash drawer are shown without parentheses. Ex: $100.00.
- Negative amounts in your cash drawer are shown with parentheses. Ex: ($100.00).
- Tap on 'Done' to confirm your cash action.