To setup integration with Puerto Rico Control Number:
- Install ‘Control # for Puerto Rico’ app from the App Directory
- Setup your store for Puerto Rico
- Setup City and State taxes
- eHopper will request Control Number
After these steps are performed, eHopper POS will request the Control Number for all transactions done.
Install ‘Control # for Puerto Rico’ App
1. Click on the ‘Install’ button for the app in the App Directory in Back Office.
2. In the new dialog box, click on the Install button to confirm installation.
3. After installation is completed, you will be shown a message stating that the app is ready.
Setup Store for Puerto Rico
To setup your store for operation in Puerto Rico, open the Contacts tab in Store Settings and select Country as Puerto Rico.
Setup City and State taxes
To generate the correct requests for Control Number, you must assign a tax as either a city or state tax in Puerto Rico. To do this:
1. Click on Tax Manager in the left navigation under 'Settings.'
2. If it doesn't exist already, create a new tax by tapping 'New Tax' on the top right of the screen. If you would like to select an existing tax(es), click on the specific tax you would like to add for Puerto Rico.
3. In the 'Puerto Rico Tax' field, select either 'City Tax' or 'State Tax' from the drop down menu.
Request Control Number
When integration with you Puerto Rico Control Number is completed, eHopper will attempt to receive the Control Number from PR Fiscal Service on each transaction, both online and offline.
If successful, the control number will be printed on a receipt and stored in Order Details.
When POS cannot get the Control Number, ‘NO DISPONIBLE” (Not Available) will be printed on the receipt.
Control Number On Receipt