To set up integration with Puerto Rico Control Number:
- Install ‘Control # for Puerto Rico’ app
- Select Puerto Rico as store's country
- Add Puerto Rico City and State tax to store
- Input Control # Token for register
- eHopper will request Control # for all transactions
Install ‘Control # for Puerto Rico’ App
1. In Back Office left navigation menu, go to Apps--->App Directory--->select Control # for Puerto Rico app
2. Click Install button
Select Puerto Rico as Store's Country
3. Go to Store Settings--->click on Contacts tab.
4. In Country drop-down menu, select Puerto Rico.
Add Puerto Rico City and State Tax to Store
5. Go to Settings---->Tax Manager in left navigation menu.
6. If it doesn't exist already, create a new tax by tapping New Tax button on the top right of the screen. If you would like to select an existing tax, click on the tax you would like to add for Puerto Rico.
- Note: You cannot set up more than two taxes per store in Puerto Rico or you will not receive a control number for placed orders.
7. In the Puerto Rico Tax field, select either City Tax or State Tax from the drop down menu.
- You must set two taxes for the store(s). The first tax should have the tax code "STATE_TAX" and the second tax should have the tax code "CITY_TAX".
8. Click Done button
Input Control # Token for Register
9. Go to Settings--->Register Settings--->select register want to assign control # token to.
10. Input Control # Token (PR Fiscal Service access token) in that field.
- To receive additional tokens, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
11. Click Done button.
eHopper will Request Control Number
- When integration with you Puerto Rico Control Number is completed, eHopper will attempt to receive the it from PR Fiscal Service on each transaction, both online and offline.
- If successful, the control number will be stored in Order Details and printed on a receipt.
- When POS cannot get the Control Number, ‘NO DISPONIBLE” (Not Available) will be printed on the receipt.