Upgrade: Key Features
Overview: Every time a new upgrade is available, you will have the option of upgrading to the new version of eHopper on Google Play or continuing to use your existing version of eHopper.
- After the upgrade has started on one of your registers, all other registers which are currently online will receive the upgrade within 30 seconds.
- You can use up to two different versions of eHopper, as long as they are currently supported.
- Equipment settings should remain unchanged during the upgrade process.
- During the upgrade, your data (Orders, Customers, Shifts, etc) will be migrated to the new version of eHopper.
- The upgrade can only be performed in online mode.
- The upgrade can be confirmed only by a user assigned to an Administrator role.
- Before starting the update process, sync all registers together.
Upgrade Procedure: Upgrading Your Account to the New Version
- Once you have logged into eHopper, you will be notified if a new version is available and will be asked if you would like to upgrade eHopper.
- Tap ‘Yes’ to begin the upgrade process or ‘No’ to continue with the existing version.
- Before updating, you should make sure that all your data is synchronized to prevent loss of data.
- During the upgrade, you should not use any of the registers in your store or process any transactions or data could be lost.
- Input the Administrator’s PIN #.
- The upgrade process will begin.
- After the upgrade is complete, you will be prompted to log in once again. Once you login with your Pin #, you will be able to use the updated version of eHopper.
Activation of Register for Upgraded Accounts
- If your account has already been upgraded to the new version of eHopper, your primary register will be upgraded as well within 30 seconds.
- You will see a message stating that the account has been upgraded.
- Enter your Account ID and license key.
- You can now log in to the newest version of eHopper on that register.
Upgrade Procedure: Upgrade From Back Office
- If an update is initiated from one of your terminals and you are currently in Back Office on another terminal, you will be notified that an update is in progress.
- After the upgrade has been successfully completed, you will be brought back to the login screen. Following logging in, you can use the updated version of eHopper in the Back Office.