You can view all your previous order history and detailed information on the Orders screen.
1. Open the left navigation menu and select Orders.
2. You will be moved to the Orders screen. Here, you can view up to 500 of your most recent transactions.
- By default, orders are sorted in date descending order.
- Click on either the Next button or the different page numbers on the bottom of the screen to navigate through all orders.
Functions available on this screen:
- Search for specific order in the Search for order field on the top left of the screen by inputting the order ID, order name, or customer’s phone number.
- Filter orders by date range in the drop down menu on top right of screen (default will be Today)
- Filter orders by Stores, Order Type, Order Status, and Fulfillment status in their respective drop-down menus on the top of the screen.
- Sort orders for each column header (Order ID, Order Name, Fulfillment status, order Status, Total price, Date, Store, Employee who took the order, and Customer) by clicking on the column header you would like to sort by. Click again to sort by another option in the column category.
- The different types of order statuses are the following:
Paid: represented by the symbol
Voided: represented by the symbol
Refunded: represented by the symbol
Partially Refunded: represented by the symbol
- View additional order details by clicking on a specific order. It will take you to the Order Details screen.
- This screen shows all the items processed in the order in the Description column, the Quantity of the processed item, the Item Price (price per one quantity of item), the amount of Discount provided, and the Total Price of all the quantities of that processed item.
- If an item was refunded or voided, that row will be appear faded.
- The top of the screen shows additional details of the order, including the amount of Tax and Tip.