Management of customers on eHopper includes the following operations:
- View Customer List
- Search for Customer
- View and Update Customer’s Details
- View Order History of Customer
- Add New Customer
View list of customers:
- Tap customers popup on the top of the screen. (By default, it will say "Walk-In.")
Search for customers:
- In the search field, you can search by a customer’s first name, last name, and phone number.
Select existing customer for shopping cart:
- After searching for customer, click on the customer's name.
View/edit customer details:
1. After searching for customer, click on the arrow to the right of the customer's name.
2. You will be sent to the Customer Details screen, where you can view the customer's contact information and order history.
3. To edit customer's contact info, select "Edit" on the top right of the screen. You can also select if you would like to send marketing materials to the customer. Click "DONE" to confirm any changes.
4. To view more details of specific order customer made, select the order.
5. You will be sent to the Order Details screen. Here, you can update or reopen the order, print or email the receipt, and void or refund the order, depending on the order's current status.
Add new Customer:
1. After opening customer popup, select the + sign on the top right.
2. On the New Customer screen, input the customer’s contact info and select if customer would like to receive marketing materials. Required fields are marked with ‘*’.
3. Click the 'DONE' button to confirm.