When in the shopping cart and selecting certain items for a customer's order, you can navigate through these items in the product catalog. The items are grouped by categories.
- When there are a lot of categories in the catalog, not all may appear on the screen at once. To navigate through them, either click on the arrows below the categories if using a Windows device or swipe through them if using a tablet device.
Adding Item(s) to Shopping Cart
1) Select the category that the item was assigned to.
- When there are a lot of items in the category, not all may appear on the screen at once. To navigate through them, either click on the arrows below the items if using a Windows device or swipe through them if using a tablet device.
2) To add a product to the cart, click on the product.
- The item and its details will appear in the shopping cart for the order.
- If the product has modifiers (set up in Back Office), the modifiers will appear after clicking on the product, with the option of selecting.
- You can add as many items as you would like to a particular order.
- You can also add a product to the cart by either scanning the product's bar code or entering the product's name, UPC, or Serial # in the Search for item field, found above the product catalog.
Remove Item From Shopping Cart
- If using a Windows device, click on the red X button to the right of the item that you would like to remove in the shopping cart.
- If using a tablet device, swipe left on the item and then tap on the red X button that appears.