Before you can redeem coupons, you first must purchase the 'Marketing & Loyalty' App in the Back Office App Directory for $29.99/month.
To do this, log in to Back Office and click on 'Apps' << 'App Directory' in the left navigation menu. Click on the square that says 'Marketing & Loyalty' and then click on 'Install.' You will be asked to fill out a form with your billing and payment method information. When done, click "Subscribe."
To redeem coupons:
1) After selecting one or more products in the shopping cart, click on the blue "Discount" button on the bottom of the screen to provide a coupon for the whole order or the ticket button next to the item listed to provide a coupon for that particular item.
2) Under "Redeem Coupon," input the customer's phone number and coupon code and then click "Redeem."
3) The discount amount will appear. Input that amount into the calculator and then click the "Enter" button on the calculator. The discount on the coupon will now be redeemed.
You can use POS Help for quick guidance on how to use the system.
To view help:
1) Select "Help" in the left navigation menu. You will be directed to the 'Help' screen.
2) Click on the 'Open Register' tab to learn how to open the register, view the Z report, add notes to the register, and input the opening cash amount.
3) Click on the 'Make Sales' tab to view a quick guide on how to make a sale, offer discounts, select a customer, and add order notes in the Shopping Cart.
4) Click on the 'Process Payments' tab for a quick guide on how to process a payment.
5) Click on the 'Close Register' tab to learn how to close the register. to open the register, view the X report, add notes to the register, and input the closing cash amount.
6) To close out of "Help," tap the ‘X’ button on the top right of the screen.