Activating Register on Device
- Before you can access eHopper POS, you must first assign your device to a particular register.
- The register can only be associated with one device at a time.
To Activate Register:
1. On the POS log in screen, enter the Account ID and License Key that you received in your eHopper welcome email.
2. Once the correct info is submitted, you will be sent to log in screen where you will enter your user name and password.
3. Enter your PIN #, which was also provided in the welcome email.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
5. Your register is now activated and you are logged in to POS.
Deactivating Register on Device
- If you would like to use that same register with a different device than the one it was previously assigned to, you must first deactivate the register on the other device.
Note: Before deactivating, be sure to synchronize any local unsaved data.
To Deactivate Register:
1. Select Settings--->Deactivate in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Deactivate screen, input the license key of the register you would like to detach from the device in the Licence Key field.
3. Click the DONE button.
4. You can now activate the register on another device using this licence key.