Table of Contents
To print receipts, you need to set up your receipt and kitchen printer(s) in POS.
- Before you can print kitchen receipts, you need to check off the kitchen receipt option in Back Office.
To setup receipt and kitchen printers:
1. Select Settings<<Printer Setup in the left navigation menu.
2. On the 'Printer Settings' page, select 'Search for Printer' on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Options will pop up for 'Receipt Printers' and 'Kitchen Printers.' Under each one that you would like to utilize, check off the name of the printer that you want to print receipts. You can select both printer types as well.
Note: You can select more than one printer for kitchen receipts.
4. Select either 80mm or 58mm as the receipt paper width for each.
5. Print a test page by clicking on 'Print Test Page' to the right of the printer you are using to ensure that it is set up properly.
6. Tap on "DONE."
To print receipt:
After processing transaction, you will be directed to the 'Receipt' page. Check off the "Print Receipt" option.
To print receipt of previous or saved order:
1. Select 'Orders' in the left navigation menu.
2. Select the order you would like to print the receipt for.
3. Click on the "Print Receipt" button on the bottom of the screen.
4. An option to select the receipt language will pop up, along with the option to include a signature on the receipt.
5. Click "Go."
Before you can use the cash drawer for cash transactions in POS, you need to first set it up in Back Office.
Cash Drawer works only via printer and is connected to printer as peripheral device. Setting up the cash drawer requires selection of the printer the cash drawer is connected to. You can use only one cash drawer per register.
To set up cash drawer:
- Select Settings<<Cash Drawer Setup in the left navigation menu.
2. On the 'Cash Drawer Settings' page, select 'Search for Cash Drawer' on the top right corner of the screen.
- In the Printers list, select the printer which the Cash Drawer is connected to. Perform the Open Cash Drawer test to be sure cash drawer is set up properly.
- To confirm your cash drawer settings tap 'DONE'.
- Your cash drawer is ready for usage in application.
When a PAX is defined as Payment Processor for Register, you will need to setup the PAX Terminal in POS.
To setup PAX Terminal in POS:
- Tap Terminal setup in left navigation.
- Input serial number and tap '+'
- Tap 'DONE'.