Table of Contents
- Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson role.
Viewing Orders List
- To access the orders list, select Orders in the left navigation menu.
- On the Orders screen, you can view up to 500 of the most recent transactions.
- By default, orders are sorted in date descending order.
- You can search for specific order(s) in the Search for order field by searching for order ID or order name. You can also search for order by scanning the bar code from the order bill or sales receipt using the bar code scanner.
- You can also sort orders by each column header. This is done by clicking the arrow in the header you want to sort. The down arrow sorts descending and the right arrow sorts ascending.
Viewing Order Details
- You can view details of a specific order by tapping on the order you would like to review from the Orders list. From there, you will be moved to the Order Details screen.
- On this screen, you can check order attributes, including payment, customer, and employee info, review items and modifiers/matrix variants from the order, reopen a saved order, update fulfillment status, void an order or provide a refund, choose to print or email the order receipt, or print the kitchen receipt.
Reprinting Order Receipts
- To reprint the order receipt, select the Print Receipt button. The receipt can be printed for either a saved order or a processed order.
- To print the kitchen receipt, select the Print Kitchen Receipt button. The receipt can be printed for either a saved order or a processed order. All kitchen receipts from the order will be printed.
- To email the receipt, select the Email Receipt button. The receipt can be printed for either a saved order or a processed order. Customer signature will be included by default.
Voiding and Refunding an Order
- Void an order by tapping the Void button on the bottom of the screen.
Note: You can only void an order on the same day of purchase.
- Provide a refund on one or more items per order by clicking on the small box to the right of the item(s) and then clicking the Refund button that will appear on the bottom of the screen.
Reopening and Cancelling a Saved Order
- To reopen a saved order that has not yet been completed, click on the Open box that appears on the bottom of the screen. The order will open up in the shopping cart. You can also do this by clicking on the shopping cart icon that appears to the right of an order on the 'Orders' list screen.
- To cancel a saved order, select the Cancel button on the bottom of the screen. Items from the canceled saved order will return to your available stock and the order will be deleted in both Back Office and POS.