Table of Contents
- Must be assigned an Administrator, Manager, or Salesperson role.
- To access the orders list, select Orders in the left navigation menu.
- On the Orders screen, you can view up to 500 of the most recent transactions.
- By default, orders are sorted in date descending order.
- You can search for specific order(s) in the Search for order field by searching for order ID or order name. You can also search for order by scanning the bar code from the order bill or sales receipt using the bar code scanner.
- You can also sort orders by each column header. This is done by clicking the arrow in the header you want to sort. The down arrow sorts descending and the right arrow sorts ascending.
- You can reopen and view details of a specific order by tapping on the order you would like to review. From there, you will be moved to the 'Order Details' screen.
- On this screen, you can check order attributes, review items in the order, reopen a saved order, update fulfillment status, void an order or provide a refund, and choose to print or email the receipt.
- Void an order by tapping the Void button on the bottom of the screen. Note: You can only void an order on the same day of purchase.
- Provide a refund on one or more items per order by clicking on the small box to the right of the item(s) and then clicking the Refund button that will appear on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Cancel' on the top left of the screen to return to the 'Orders' list.
- To reopen a saved order that has not yet been completed, click on the 'Open" box that appears on the bottom of the screen. The order will open up in the shopping cart. You can also do this by clicking on the shopping cart icon that appears to the right of an order on the 'Orders' list screen.