View our video about how to place an order below:
Table of Contents
Managing the fulfillment statuses of orders is available to Administrator, Manager, and Sales Person employee roles. You can update the fulfillment status for all types of orders, except for Quick Sale and Manual Sale and it can be updated at any point, either after saving the order or after it has been processed.
Fulfillment status options are:
New: The order has been placed in the system but the kitchen has not yet started preparing the order
In Preparation: Kitchen has started to prepare order
Prepared: Kitchen completed preparing order
In Fulfillment: Order is on its way to the customer
Fulfilled: The order has been delivered to the customer.
To update fulfillment status of Order:
- Click on 'Orders' in the left navigation menu.
- Select the order you would like to edit the status for.
- On the 'Orders Details' screen, tap the link next to "Fulfillment."
- A popup list will appear of fulfillment status options. Select the one that you would like to update the order to.
Reviewing orders is available to Administrator, Manager, and Sales Person roles.
To access Orders list:
Open the left navigation menu and select ‘Orders.’
You will be moved to the 'Orders' screen. Here, you can view up to 500 of the most recent transactions.
- By default, orders are sorted in date descending order.
- You can search for specific order(s) in the Search for Order' field on the top right of the screen. You can search by Order ID and Order Name. You can also search for an order by scanning the bar code from the order bill or Sales Receipt using the bar scanner.
- You can also filter orders by store, order type, order status, fulfillment status, and register. This is done by clicking on the down arrow from the field you would like to filter from on the top of the screen and then selecting the option you would like to filter by.
- You can reopen and view details of a specific order by tapping on the order you would like to review. From there, you will be moved to the 'Order Details' screen.
- On this screen, you can check order attributes, review items in the order, reopen a saved order, update fulfillment status, void an order or provide a refund, and choose to print or email the receipt.
- Void an order by tapping the Void button on the bottom of the screen. Note: You can only void an order on the same day of purchase.
- Provide a refund on one or more items per order by clicking on the small box to the right of the item(s) and then clicking the Refund button that will appear on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Cancel' on the top left of the screen to return to the 'Orders' list.
- To reopen a saved order that has not yet been completed, click on the 'Open" box that appears on the bottom of the screen. The order will open up in the shopping cart. You can also do this by clicking on the shopping cart icon that appears to the right of an order on the 'Orders' list screen.