Saving an order can be performed by an Administrator, Manager and Sales person.
To Save an Order:
- After selecting certain products for a customer in the shopping cart, click on the blue "Save" button on the bottom of the screen. It will take you to the "Save Order" page.
Note: You can also save other aspects of the order, such as customer name, order type, discounts, notes, taxes, etc.
2. On the 'Save Order' page, you can assign a name to the order int the 'Order Name' field and optionally select to print and/or email the bill.
To Access and Modify a Saved Order:
- Select 'Orders' in the left navigation menu.
- On the Orders page, select the saved order you would like to reopen.
- Click on the 'Open' button on the bottom of the screen.
- The order will be reopened and you could modify it as you wish and complete it whenever you would like.