Table of Contents
- To log in to POS on a PC, navigate to pos.ehopper.com in a Google Chrome browser. To log in on a tablet, install the eHopper POS app. Then, input your Account ID, License key, and PIN number, which was provided to you in your welcome email.
- You can log out of POS from the left navigation menu.
- A register must be activated on your device (done by by inputting the license key provided in your Welcome to eHopper email).
- If register is already in use, must deactivate it in Back Office by going to Settings--->Register Settings--->select register--->click Deactivate button
- If you were using a another eHopper account on the device, you will need to clear your cache and cookies in order to log in to the current account. Otherwise, you will receive an error message.
1. If using a PC, navigate to pos.ehopper.com in a Google Chrome browser.
- If using a tablet, open the eHopper POS app after installing it.
2. On the login screen, input your Account ID and License Key, which was provided in your Welcome to eHopper email.
3. Enter your 6-digit PIN # (which was also provided in your Welcome email).
- To log out of POS, open the left navigation menu and tap Logout.