- If you are ordering a BTP R180II Printer from a company other than eHopper and are resetting the printer's Static IP, it is possible that after downloading Printer Utility, the Utility.exe file may not appear as a result of being hidden by Windows MS firewall. If this is the case, please follow the instructions below.
- For the original instructions on resetting the printer's Static IP, please see: https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011962068
1. Search for Windows Firewall on your Windows PC.
2. Select Advanced settings.
3. Select Inbound Rules--->New Rule.
4. Select the Program option and then the Next button.
5. Click on Browse and then select the unzipped Utility folder.
6. Click Open--->Next--->Allow the connection--->Next--->Next.
7. In the Name field, type any name for the printer and select Finish.
8. Return to the original unzipped Utility folder and you will now be able to download it.