You can view info on all products and ingredients in the Inventory Report.
- To access, go to Inventory--->Products in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by the item's Department, Category, and Inventory Type in the corresponding drop-down menus.
- Search for info on a particular product by entering its name or UPC code in the search box.
- View information in the Inventory Report, including:
- the item's ID number
- the name of the Item
- the item's Category
- the item's Department
- the Cost of the item from the vendor
- the sales Price of the item
- the Margin of profit for the item as a percentage (Cost vs. Price)
- the current Quantity of the item in stock (quantity of products with ingredients is determined by calculating the current quantity of ingredients that make up that item)
- the potential Value of the item at the current time (Quantity of item currently in stock * Price)
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Inventory Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.
- The exported report will display info on all products and ingredients. Products with ingredients will only have info on their ingredients appear.