In the Ingredients Report, you can view information on all ingredients, including the total quantity in stock and total quantity sold as part of products.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Ingredients Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by the Store the product with the ingredient(s) was sold in, the Register used for the item with the ingredient, or by the Employee who processed the transaction with the ingredient in the corresponding drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- Search for info on ingredient by entering either its name or ID in the search box.
- View information in the Ingredients Report, including:
- the Ingredient name
- the Store the product with the ingredient was sold in
- the Employee who processed the transaction with the ingredient
- the Register used to process the product with the ingredient
- the Quantity (UOM) or total quantity in units of measurement of the ingredient in stock
- the Qty Sold (UOM) or total quantity of the ingredient sold in units of measurement
- the Quantity (Stock Unit) or total quantity in stock units of the ingredient in stock
- the Qty Sold (Stock Unit) or total quantity sold of the ingredient in stock units
- You can also view the total Quantity (UOM), Qty Sold (UOM), Quantity (Stock Unit), and Qty Sold (Stock Unit) for all ingredients on the current screen. You can see these totals for all items, including those not on current screen, by exporting the report.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Ingredients Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.