1. Turn the scanner on by pressing and holding the small power button until the LED turns blue and it beeps twice (it will beep low and then high).
2. Scan the barcode below to connect the scanner to your Windows device.
3. Search for Bluetooth settings on device.
4. Select the Socket Mobile scanner under the available Bluetooth devices (it should say Ready to pair) and then click the Pair button that appears.
5. Add barcode for product in Back Office by going to Inventory--->Products, select the product and enter the code in the UPC field.
6. Log in to POS and sync your data.
7. Scan the barcode of the product and the product should automatically appear in the shopping cart, with the barcode appearing in the Search for product field.