You can view info on all modifiers sold with products in the Modifiers Report.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Modifiers Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can customize which columns you would like displayed in the report by selecting the Set Columns drop-down field and then selecting the checkbox next to each column you would like to include.
- The columns in the Modifiers Report include:
- the Modifier name
- the Modifier Group it is part of
- name of the Product the modifier is part of
- the Department the product with modifier falls under
- the Category the product with modifier falls under
- the Store the product with modifier was sold in
- the Employee who processed the transaction with the modifier
- the Register used to process the product with the modifier
- the Qty Sold of the modifier (without deducting refunds, voids, and exchanges)
- the Gross Sales of the modifier = (Qty Sold * Price of modifier at time of sale), before deducting refunds, voids, exchanges, and discounts, without including taxes, tips, and surcharges/cash discounts.
- the modifier's Net Sales = (its Gross Sales minus discounts and refunds, including manual refunds)
- You can also view the total Qty Sold, Gross Sales, and Net Sales for all modifiers on the current screen. You can see these totals for all items, including those not on current screen, by exporting the report.
- You can filter by the modifier's Department, Category, Product, and Modifier group by , the Store it was sold in, the Register used for the item, or by the Employee who processed the transaction in the corresponding drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- Search for info on modifier by entering its name in the search box.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort (except for the Gross Sales and Net Sales columns).
- Export the Modifiers Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.