You can view info on all modifiers sold with products in the Modifiers Report.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Modifiers Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by the modifier's Department, Category, Product, and Modifier group by , the Store it was sold in, the Register used for the item, or by the Employee who processed the transaction in the corresponding drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- Search for info on modifier by entering its name in the search box.
- View information in the Modifiers Report, including:
- the Modifier name
- the Modifier Group it is part of
- name of the Product the modifier is part of
- the Department the product with modifier falls under
- the Category the product with modifier falls under
- the Store the product with modifier was sold in
- the Employee who processed the transaction with the modifier
- the Register used to process the product with the modifier
- the Qty Sold of the product with modifier
- the product with the modifier's Gross Sales (Qty Sold * Price of product at time of sale)
- the product with the modifier's Net Sales (same as gross sales, however with discounts and refunds, including manual refunds, of the item deducted)
- You can also view the total Qty Sold, Gross Sales, and Net Sales for all modifiers on the current screen. You can see these totals for all items, including those not on current screen, by exporting the report.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Modifiers Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.