- eHopper works with PAX S300 and PAX D210 devices. The PAX S300 has an ethernet wire, while the PAX D210 is wireless, with a built-in battery.
- Must have Freedom package to use PAX Terminal or any other card reader as a payment processor with eHopper POS.
Pax Terminal Setup in Back Office
1. In Back Office, go to Settings--->Apps--->App Directory--->install Credit/Debit POS integration App
2. Go to Settings--->Store Settings--->select store that setting up Pax on.
3. Click Payment Gateway tab--->select PAX in Payment Gateway drop-down menu--->click Done
Pax Terminal Setup in eHopper app
Login to POS and go to Settings--->Terminal Setup--->click Add Terminal button
5. Input Serial Number of PAX Terminal and click Submit
6. Click Done on the Terminal Setup screen.
Questions? Email us email@example.com or write us in a chat: