- eHopper works with PAX S300 and PAX D210 devices. The PAX S300 has an ethernet wire, while the PAX D210 is wireless, with a built-in battery.
- Must have Freedom package to use PAX Terminal or any other card reader as a payment processor with eHopper POS.
Pax Terminal Setup on Android/iPad Tablets
1. In Back Office, go to Settings--->Apps--->App Directory--->install Credit/Debit POS integration App
2. Go to Settings--->Store Settings--->select store that setting up Pax on.
3. Click Payment Gateway tab--->select PAX in Payment Gateway drop-down menu--->click Done
4. Login to POS and go to Settings--->Terminal Setup--->click Add Terminal button
5. Input Serial Number of PAX Terminal and click Submit
6. Click Done on the Terminal Setup screen.
Pax Terminal Setup on Windows PC
1. Follow Steps 1-5 above for Android/iPad tablets
2. Click Accept Certificate on Terminal Setup screen.
3. On the new tab that pops up in your browser, click Advanced.
4. Click Proceed to (unsafe)
5. Click Done on the Terminal Setup screen in POS.