Table of Contents
On the Products screen, you can review, edit, and delete existing products.
Reviewing Info on Products
1. Click on Inventory-->Products in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Products screen, you can view product information under the following columns:
- ID: Automatically assigned to product when created. It gives the product an identifier.
- Item: Product name
- Category: Name of the product category
- Cost: Cost per unit to acquire item from vendor
- Price: Sales price per unit of product
- Margin: Calculated by the formula (Price-Cost)/Price*100
- Quantity: Current quantity of product in stock
- Total Cost: Quantity * Cost
- Total Value: Calculated by the formula (Price - Cost) / Price * 100%
- Status: Either Active or Inactive
- You can also view the total values of Quantity, Total Cost, and Total Value for all products currently in stock combined in the Totals section.
- To easily find info on a specific product, you can search for it in the search box by typing in the item name or code or filter the item by Store, Department or Category from the respective drop-down filters.
Editing a Product
1. Select the product on the Products screen.
2. Change any of the product attributes in the various tabs.
3. Click the Done button.
Deleting a Product
1. Select the box(es) to the left of the product rows that you want to delete.
2. Click the red Delete button on the top of the screen.
- To delete all products at once, select the New Item drop-down and then Delete all products.