Table of Contents
On the Products screen, you can review, edit, and delete existing products.
Reviewing Info on Products
1. Click on Inventory-->Products in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Products screen, you can view product information under the following columns:
- ID: Automatically assigned to product when created. It gives the product an identifier.
- Item: Product name
- Category: Name of the product category
- Cost: Cost per unit to acquire item from vendor
- Price: Sales price per unit of product
- Margin: Calculated by the formula (Price-Cost)/Cost*100
- Quantity: Current quantity of product in stock
- Inventory Value: Calculated by the formula Quantity * Price
- Status: Either Active or Inactive
- To easily find info on a specific product, you can search for it in the search box by typing in the item name or code.
Editing a Product
1. Select the product on the Products screen.
2. Change any of the product attributes in the various tabs.
3. Click the Done button.
Deleting a Product
1. Select the box(es) to the left of the product rows that you want to delete.
2. Click the red Delete button on the top of the screen.