Table of Contents
On the Products screen, you can review, edit, and delete existing products.
Reviewing Info on Products
1. Click on Inventory-->Products in the left navigation menu.
2. On the Products screen, you can view product information under the following columns:
- Cost: Cost per unit to acquire item from vendor
- ID: Automatically assigned to product when created. It gives the product an identifier.
- Item: Product name
- Price: Sales price per unit of product
- To easily find info on a specific product, you can search for it in the search box by typing in the item , ID, name or UPC or filter the item by Store, Department, Category, or Inventory Type from the respective drop-down filters.
Editing a Product
1. Select the product on the Products screen.
2. Change any of the product attributes in the various tabs.
3. Click the Done button.
Deleting a Product
1. Select the box(es) to the left of the product rows that you want to delete.
2. Click the red Delete button on the top of the screen.
- To delete all products at once, select the New Item drop-down and then Delete all products.