Table of Contents
Once you have installed Device Center, you have to add the printers/cash drawers you are using with eHopper to Device Center
1. You must have already installed your printer's driver. To do this, please follow the instructions on this link: Installing Driver for Printer.
2. You must have already installed Device Center. To do this, please follow the instructions on this link: Installing Device Center.
1. You will need to launch Device Center with administrator privileges. To do this, search for Device Center Configuration Tool on your Windows device, right click it, and select Run as administrator.
2. When Device Center launches, select the Receipt Printer tab--->right click on the printer you installed driver for--->select Print Test Page.
- If it prints, it means that Device Center recognizes the printer.
3. Click on the Cash Drawer tab. On the left side, select M-S Cash drawer via serial/parallel Star/Epson Printer (representing any cash drawer connected to a Star or Epson receipt printer via a RJ12 interface).
4. Click the > button so that the cash drawer appears on the right side of the screen, under Cash Drawers connected to this machine.
5. Right click on the cash drawer on the right side of the screen and click on the Set Up option.
6. On the Set Up Cash Drawer pop up that appears, select the printer in the cash drawer is connected to in the drop-down and click Ok.
7. Right click on the cash drawer on the right side of the screen and click Make Test Open to run a test open of the cash drawer to ensure that it works.