Table of Contents
Before you can use your hardware on eHopper POS, you must first install the Device Center application.
- If you have a previous version of Device Center already installed, please be sure to uninstall it from your Programs and Features in the Control Panel of your PC before installing the newer version.
1. Click on this link: https://ehopper.com/wp-content/uploads/DeviceCenter.zip.
2. Select the file that appears on the tab at the bottom of your PC.
3. Double click on setup in the dialog box that appears.
4. Select Allow this file
5. Click OK in the Permission box.
6. An InstallShield Wizard popup should appear. Click Next.
7. Select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
8. Click Next again.
9. Click Install.
10. Click on the Finish button.
- After installation is completed, the Device Center application should appear in the Programs list on your device.