Table of Contents
Before you can use the eHopper BTP-R18011 Printer on your Android device, you will have to configure it and set it up with eHopper.
Connecting eHopper BTP-R180II Printer to Android
- On the back of the printer, input the printer power source cord into the leftmost plug-in and plug it into to an outlet.
- Input the ethernet router to the back of the printer, above where it says "Ethernet."
- Turn printer on by pushing down the "l" on the switch next to the 'Energy Star' logo on the front of the printer.
- Connect tablet to same wifi network as Ethernet router that the printer is connected to.
Setting Up eHopper BTP-R180II Printer on POS
- Open eHopper application
- Tap on Settings in the left navigation menu and then click on Printer Setup.
- On Printer Setup screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
- The BTP-R180II printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off whichever one you would like to set up your printer to print. You can select both as well.
- Once selected, the option Print Test Page will show up on the right. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
- Confirm your printer settings by tapping on DONE. The printer should now be set up to work on your tablet.