Table of Contents
- This report contains information on all payments processed (including voided and refunded) during a selected time period.
- Transactions can also be filtered by customer, employee, store, register, and dollar amount.
- To view the report, you will have to input the filters and then click the Export button.
1. To access, click on Reporting--->Transactions Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by Customer, Employee, Store, Register, and Time Period in the corresponding drop-down menus.
2. Input the $ Amount Range of the transactions that you want to appear in the report by typing the minimum number you want to appear in the From: field and the max number in the To: field.
3. Click the Export button and the report will download in a .csv file.
4. Select the download that appears on the bottom of the screen to open the report.