In the Tax Report, you can view information on all orders where a tax was added.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Product Mix Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by Tax Agency in the corresponding drop-down menu.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- View information in the Tax Report, including:
- the Tax Name
- the Tax Rate
- the Taxable Amount
- the Tax Collected
- the Tax Agency
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- On the top of the screen, you can view the Total Sales and the Non-Taxable Amount for all of the taxes displayed on the screen.
- Export the Tax Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open it.