Table of Contents
Before you can use the Cash Drawer MS CF-405 on your Poynt device, you will have to connect it to your Star printer and set it up on eHopper.
1. Must have Freedom account.
2. Must have selected Poynt from Payment Gateway drop-down menu in Register Settings of Back Office.
3. Star TSP100 LAN printer must be turned on and properly set up.
Connecting Cash Drawer MS CF-405 to Printer
1. Connect cash drawer to Star TSP100 LAN printer via RJ12 connector.
2. Cash drawer is ready to operate.
Setting Up Cash Drawer MS CF-405 on POS
1. Log in to eHopper POS
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Cash Drawer
3. Tap Search for cash drawer.
4. In list of printers that appear, select printer that cash drawer is connected to.
5. Tap Test link to the right of the selected printer. If drawer opens, it is properly set up.
6. Confirm cash drawer settings by tapping DONE.
7. Cash drawer is ready for usage in application.