Table of Contents
When using Poynt with eHopper, you can set the built-in receipt printer on the Poynt device to print receipts.
- Must have Freedom Package
- Must have selected Poynt from Payment Gateway drop-down menu in Register Settings of Back Office.
1. Turn On Poynt Terminal
1. Input power source cord into the Poynt terminal and fully charge it.
2. Turn Poynt device on. The built-in equipment is already setup and is ready to use.
2. Set Up Built-in Poynt Printer on POS
1. On Poynt terminal, log in to eHopper POS
2. In the left navigation menu, tap on Settings--->Printer Setup
3. On Printer Settings screen, tap Search for printer on the top right.
4. The Poynt Built-in Printer should show up under both Receipt Printers and Kitchen Printers. Check off the box(es) of whichever one(s) you would like to set up your printer to print.
Note: For kitchen receipts to print, you must select the Kitchen Receipt option in the Receipt tab of your Back Office Store Settings.
- For info on setting up directional printing for your kitchen printers, please see https://ehoppersupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009811693-Directional-Printing
5. The option Print Test Page will appear to the right of the printer. Tap it to print a test page to ensure that the printer is set up properly.
6. Confirm your printer settings by tapping the DONE button. The printer should now be set up to work on your Poynt device.