In the Adjustment Report, you can view data on all adjustments to items that occurred in a specific time period.
- To access, select Reporting--->Adjustment Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter items by Vendor and Employee in their respective drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- Search for adjustment data on a particular item by inputting its title or code in the search box.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- View information in the Adjustment Report, including the:
- adjusted item’s ID
- Date of the adjustment
- Store the adjustment took place in
- Employee who performed the adjustment,
- Total Cost of the adjusted item
- Delta = (Qty on hand before adjustment made- Adjusted Qty)
- Export the Adjustment Report by clicking the Export button and then clicking on the download to open it.