Table of Contents
In the Product Mix Report, you can view data about each product sold in a selected time period.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Product Mix Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by the product’s Department and Category, by Register used, Stores, or by Employee in the corresponding drop-down menus.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- Search for info on particular item(s) by entering their title or code in the search box.
- View information in the Product Mix Report, including:
- an item’s ID
- name of the Item
- the Department the item falls under
- the Category the item falls under
- the Register used to process the item
- the Store the item is in
- the Employee who processed the transaction with the item in the store
- the Min Qty you selected for the item in the Ordering tab
- the current Quantity of the item in stock in the store
- the Qty Sold of the item in the store
- the total COGS (cost of goods sold) for the item: Cost of item from vendor * Qty Sold of item. If the product has ingredients, the total cost of all the product's ingredients will be displayed.
- the item’s Gross Sales (Qty Sold * Price of product at time of sale)
- the item's Net Sales (Gross Sales minus discounts and refunds) in the store
- the Gross Profit from the item in the store: profit from Gross Sales vs loss from COGs. If negative profit, number will appear in parentheses
- the Tax Amount accumulated for the item in the store
- You can also view the total Min Qty, Quantity, Qty Sold, COGS, Gross Sales, Net Sales, Gross Profit, and Tax Amount for all items on current screen. You can see these totals for all items, including those not on current screen, by exporting the report.
- Sort by individual columns by selecting the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Product Mix Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.
- Saved orders that have not been processed are not included in the report.
- Transactions from products sold in an order that was voided are not included in the report.
- Transactions in which products that were sold and then refunded are included in the report.