Table of Contents
- In the Z Report, you can view data on all of the transactions completed during specific shifts on each register of a store or stores. A shift represents the time a register was opened to the time it was closed.
In the Z Report, you can:
- Apply filters to Z report (by Stores, Time Period)
- Sort information by any column
- View information on all of the Z Reports for the selected time period and store(s).
- Export results
- View detailed info about each shift on the Z Report Details screen.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Z Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter shifts by one or more Stores in the drop-down menu.
- You can filter shifts by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- View information in the Z Report, including
- the Register used during the shift
- the time the register was Opened
- the time the register was Closed
- the number of Transactions completed in the shift
- the total dollar amount tendered in the shift in the Total Tendered column
- the Variance
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort (except Total Tendered and Variance columns).
- Export the Z Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.
- You can view Z Report Details by selecting a specific row in the Z report. You will be able to view detailed information about the selected shift.