Table of Contents
- In the Z Report, you can view data on all of the transactions completed during specific shifts on each register of a store or stores. A shift represents the time a register was opened to the time it was closed.
In the Z Report, you can:
- Apply filters to Z report (by Stores, Time Period)
- Sort information by any column
- View information on all of the Z Reports for the selected time period and store(s).
- Export results
- View detailed info about each shift on the Z Report Details screen.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Z Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter shifts by one or more Stores in the drop-down menu.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop-down menu. The default will say Today.
- Only up to 3 months can be filtered at a time. To filter by a customized date range within a 3 month period, select the Custom Range option and then the dates you would like to filter for in the calendars that appear. If you would like to view data for more than 3 months, export the report after choosing a custom range and then select a new custom range, export it, and combine the data from the exported reports.
- View information in the Z Report, including
- the Register used during the shift
- the time the register was Opened
- the time the register was Closed
- the number of Transactions completed in the shift
- the total dollar amount tendered in the shift in the Total Tendered column
- the Variance
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort (except Total Tendered and Variance columns).
- Export the Z Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open the report.
- You can view Z Report Details by selecting a specific row in the Z report. You will be able to view detailed information about the selected shift.