Table of Contents
This report shows transaction information from tips paid by customers via credit/debit card for the selected period.
On the Tips Report screen, you can:
- View list of tips received
- Sort tips report by any column
- View total amount of tips obtained by employee for selected time period
- To access, go to Reporting--->Tips Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by Employee in the Employee drop-down menu.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will say Today.
- View Tips information, including:
- the Order ID from each order a tip was given
- the Ref Num
- the order Type
- the order Status
- the sales Price of each order
- the order Date (if tips paid on screen, it will be date order was processed. If paid on receipt, will be date order was closed)
- the Store each order was given
- the Employee each tip was given to (whoever initiatied the order in POS)
- the amount of Tips given to each employee
- the Total Tips given from your current selection.
- Sort by individual columns by clicking on the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Tips Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open it.
- If separate tips were paid during a split payment, there will be a separate row representing each of those payments.
- Payments from voided orders are not shown in the report.
- Payments from refunded orders are shown in the report.