Table of Contents
This report shows transaction information from tips provided to each employee for any selected time range.
- To access, go to Reporting--->Tips Report in the left navigation menu.
- You can filter by Employee in the Employee drop-down menu.
- You can filter by date by selecting one of the options in the date range drop down menu. The default will be Today.
- View Tips information, including:
- the Order ID from each order a tip was provided
- the Ref Num
- the order Type
- the order Status
- the total Order Amount paid for each order (not including tip)
- the order Date (if tips entered on screen, it will be the date the order was processed. If entered on receipt, it will be date the order was closed on the Tips screen in POS.)
- the Store that each order was taken
- the Employee each tip was provided to (whoever initiated the order in POS)
- the amount in Tips provided to each employee
- the Total Tips amount from all orders visible on the current screen.
- Sort by individual columns by selecting the triangle to the right of the column you want to sort.
- Export the Tips Report by clicking the Export button and then click on the download to open it.
- Tips entered on the receipt will only appear in the report once the order or batch is closed on the Tips screen in POS.
- If separate tips were paid during a split payment, there will be a separate row representing each of those payments.
- Payments from voided orders are not shown in the report.
- Payments from refunded orders are shown in the report.